Pure water degassing
Water for industrial processes subject to different requirements. An important role for the quality are the concentrations of dissolved gases in the water after treatment. Gases, which make themselves disturbing noticeable, are oxygen, carbon dioxide and also in rural areas ammonia. Oxygen has an oxidation effect and accelerates the growth of germs. Carbon dioxide charged ion exchanger (dissociation into the different components of the gas) and leads to exceedance of limit in the water.
Fresh water consumption and effluent disposal not only affect the environment, but also can add considerably to your operating costs.
At the same time your customers require the best product quality, low residual oxygen content and absolute purity.
We have taken these aims on board, and in conjunction with our customers in the beverage industry, have developed the cost-saving Degassing System BECA®.
We developed the closed-circuit seal-water system in 1994. This guarantees enormous service water savings. The seal-water is cooled by the incoming product water.
Your at-a-glance benefits of using the pure water degasing System BECA®:
- BECA® seal-water circulation reduces fresh water and effluent costs by more than 90%
- Residual Oxygen content down to less than 0.01% subject to model
- The degassing module has no dead-legs or fixtures of any kind. It can be cleaned in the CIP circuit and totally sterilised
- Not affected by production interruptions from downstream equipment
- Compact modular construction – low investment costs
- Absence of dead-legs. Can be cleaned and sterilized inline by local CIP stations
- Easy menu-driven operation and saving of recipes
- Fully automatic processes with balancing
- Individual adaptation of the plant concept to customer requirements