Yeast dosing / Wort aeration
The BECA® injector is made from solid stainless steel. It is designed do dissolve the air into the wort as quickly as is physically possible and to minimise sheer forces which could damage yeast cell.
The inline pressure drop is < 0.7 bar which speaks fo itself.
Your at-a-glance benefits of using the Yeast dosing / Wort aeration System BECA®:
- Automatic yeast dosing through accurate differential turbidity mesurement or qantity control
- Living yeast cell dosing and control option
- Precise original wort measurement and temperature measurement optional
- Compact stainless steel module, ready to connect and operate, minimal installation costs
- Absence of dead-legs. Can be cleaned and sterilized inline by local CIP stations
- Easy menu-driven operation and saving of recipes
- Fully automatic processes with balancing
- Individual adaptation of the plant concept to customer requirements