Blending and Mixing
The blending is the last process step before the filling. High control precision and hygienic design is an absolute basic requirement, because blending directly affects the quality and the taste of the finished product.
The Blending System BECA® is foolproof because it safeguards the closed circuit sterility up to the filler. Absolute sterility is guaranteed through to the filled bottle. Significant cost advantages will also be evident.
Maximum cleanliness and an absence of dead-legs is the direct route to sterile filling.
Your at-a-glance benefits of using the Blending and Mixing System BECA®:
- Exact CO2/N2 Dosing by mass flow ratio
- Low cost installation into existing processing lines
- Fast reaction to different CO2/N2 contents with the In-Line CO2 measurement option
- Perfect, homogeneous beverage using the BECA® CO2 Injector for the best possible CO2/N2 injection without gas breakout at the lowest differential pressures
- Absence of dead-legs. Can be cleaned and sterilized inline by local CIP stations
- Easy menu-driven operation and saving of recipes
- Fully automatic processes with balancing
- Individual adaptation of the plant concept to customer requirements